Covid-19 Clinic Info
The office will be open May 4th for in person appointments. Telehealth visits are still an option as well. We will be opening the office part time hours (M,W,F 7:30-1:30, T, TH 9-7) with strict rules as follows.
- Appointments will be scheduled for one hour and will be held strictly to 50 minutes to allow ample time to clean in-between visits.
- Please call from you car or knock on the door at your appointment time and you will be met at the door for screening questions..
- Once in the office, head directly to the bathroom and wash your hands.
- Masks/face coverings will be required at all times in the office. We will have some surgical masks on site for purchase ($1.00)
- You will likely be followed around the office while working out to disinfect equipment as we go. Don't take this personally. Everyone deserves the same level of cleanliness.
- We will not be performing any TMJ (jaw) treatment at this time as it requires the removal of a mask.
Thank you for your flexibility and we apologize for an inconvenience this may cause you. Your health and safety is our number one priority.